The MentorShip program is a One on One mentoring of individuals designed to enhance our CPS-ECP course structure. The mentoring is done by trained CPS-ECP members and done under the supervision of the Executive of Windsor Power and Sail Squadron. It is intended to aid new/ learning boaters to gain further understanding of boating and boating safety and to help integrate the information gained through CPS-ECP courses and learn about further courses offered. Participants will be able to define what their goals and objectives are, the Mentee will help you achieve your goals in boating,
Our goal is to make the boating experience safe & enjoyable for boaters and their family.
Format & Procedure
· Each Individual boaters will be paired up with Mentors from WPSS who have appropriate boating experience
· Both parties will sign off on program to show commitment
· Timelines will be developed by mutual agreement with steps along the way to ensure boater (mentee) development
· Applicants will be contacted by WPSS personell and directed further.
· Applicants can also be forwarded on to WPSS for enrollment.\
Interested in being a Mentor for WPSS Click Here!
Please be a part of encouraging boaters to take part and make boating safe & fun!